Female Ejaculation Part 10: Additional Variables
It’s been a little while since I’ve done one of these, I thought this cold December day was as good a day as any other. I’m only half way through the book Female Ejaculation: Unleash the Ultimate G-Spot Orgasm and this is what the authors: Somraj Pokras and Dr. Jeffre Talltrees, had to say about adding some variables to the four basic strokes I talked about in the last post:
Keep in mind that you should always adjust pressure, speed and pattern when experimenting with these sexual practices.
- STOPPING: Yes, that’s right, I said stopping. Why would you want to stop something that feels so good? Well, for one you might be experiencing an intense amount of pleasure and you might want to be able to focus on it as it ripples through your body. It’s also a good technique to keep in mind if you’ve experienced too much too fast and you feel numbed out or in pain from too much pleasure. By the way, stopping doesn’t mean you should pull out, but that you simply discontinue any movement and hold your position before commencing again with the same movement or something different.
- VIBRATING: Not the electric or battery operated kind, but the kind of vibration you can create with your own body by moving your fingers (arm, hands) extremely fast over one area while staying in contact with one wall of the vagina. It works wonders, because it mimics the quivering that happens in the nervous system during and after orgasm.
- TAPPING: That should pretty self explanatory, right? Lift off the G-Spot and come back down again with some force, repeat as needed. You can use the pads of your finger tips of even the entire length of your finger. Any combination of pressure, speed and pattern will work, but more often than not the more intense the tapping the more pleasures is created.
- MILKING: Seriously, think of the action of milking and you’ll be able to visualize deep rhythmic pressure. Revisit the come-hither stroke and this time add some of that deep rhythmic pressure: “Squeeze upward tightly as if you’re trying to make a fist with your fingers. The release and relax.”
- WITHDRAWING: The contrast between opposing sensations always creates interesting results. Withdrawing after intense stroking can create a lot of pleasure for some people. Although, you don’t want to remove all contact so quickly. When withdrawing, keeping one hand over the vulva is comforting in terms of connecting with the sexual energy that has been created. (Note: My ex was quite the paranoid man when it came to avoiding impregnating me even when wearing a condom that he would pull out so quickly at the time of ejaculation that I eventually went on the pill just so he would relax and I could enjoy sex more. At the time, it felt like my body was being abandoned at the most inopportune times.)
Previous post in the female ejaculation series here.